Under Obama administration guidelines no one, including the intelligence community, law enforcement, Homeland Security, and military personnel, are allowed to talk about Islamic jihadism and shariah as the motivation for terrorism. To go against this rule can be a career-ending offense. That is why it is so surprising to hear a staunch Democrat Senator lend her voice to this very subject.
Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA), along with Rep Mike Rogers (R-MI), appeared on CNN’s State of the Union. In answer to a question about what causes the hatred that makes our situation more perilous, Feinstein made this observation:
There is a real displaced aggression in this very fundamentalist jihadist Islamic community, and that is that the West is responsible for everything that goes wrong and that the only thing that’s going to solve this is Islamic shariah law.
Many of us have been concerned about some states allowing Sharia Law to infiltrate their courts. Sen. Feinstein’s comment brings our worries about what this practice means for our country into the open.
According to an article by Frank J Gaffney for Breitbart.com:
In the course of making the case for keeping the detention facility at Guantanamo Bay open, I observed:
We have been obliged to go to war because it was thrust upon us. And, if we are to prevail in this conflict, we must understand the nature of the enemies with whom we are at war. They are shariah-adherent jihadists who believe, in accordance with that doctrine, that it is God’s will that they destroy our way of life and subjugate us to theirs.
To read the full article, please go to http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2013/12/02/Diane-Feinstein-says-the-unsayable
Frank J. Gaffney, Jr. formerly acted as an Assistant Secretary of Defense under President Reagan. He is President of the Center for Security Policy (www.SecureFreedom.org), a columnist for Breitbart.com and host of the nationally syndicated program, Secure Freedom Radio.
- They want Sharia law. Period. (iowntheworld.com)
- Feinstein: Jihadists Will Stop Hating the West Only When They Achieve Shariah Law (menorahblog.typepad.com)
- Sen. Feinstein And Rogers Agree: America Is ‘Less Safe’ Than 2 Years Ago (libertycrier.com)
- Feinstein: Jihadists Will Stop Hating the West Only When They Achieve Shariah Law (gopthedailydose.com)
- Jihadist Threat: Dianne Feinstein Says the Unsayable (breitbart.com)
- Terrorism Threat against the U.S is rising, Intelligence reveals (endtimeheadlines.wordpress.com)