People laughed at Glenn Beck 8 or 9 years ago when he was focusing on and delving into the ideas and books of Saul Alinsky.
Saul David Alinsky, a writer, was an American community organizer and writer. He is generally considered to be the founder of the modern community organizing movement. (Socialism/Communism) He is most noted for his book Rules for Radicals.
Died: June 12, 1972, Carmel-by-the-Sea, CA
Education: University of Chicago
Spouse: Irene Alinsky
Books: Rules for Radicals, Reveille for Radicals
“How to Create a Social State”, by Saul Alinsky
There are eight levels of control that must be obtained before you can create a social state. The first is the most important.
1) Healthcare – Control healthcare and you control the people.
2) Poverty – Increase the poverty level as high as possible. Poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
3) Debt – Increase debt to an unsustainable level. That way you will be able to increase taxes – and this will produce more poverty.
4) Gun Control – Remove the ability for citizens to defend themselves from the government. That way you will be able to create a police state.
5) Welfare – Take control of every aspect of their lives (food, housing, and income).
6) Education – Take control of what people read and listen to – take control of what children learn in school.
7) Religion – Remove belief in the God from the government and schools.
8) Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.