While researching the information on the Catholic/Christian statistics I’m posting today and was unable to find anything to the contrary, I did discover a very interesting list there of the top fifty lies our president has told the American public. He seems to have a knack for moving his lips and saying what he thinks we want to hear. Snopes will not allow anyone to copy and past from their page, so the best I can do is provide the link and hope you’ll notice the same thing I did. http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/50lies.asp Below the actual list is their quite lengthy review and you’ll see the word “LIAR” there more than you ever dreamed. Sad commentary for a Chief of Staff. I urge you to read Snopes information as they have provided references and other articles to support their findings. In the meantime, here is the information I’ve garnered and totally agree with. Another sad commentary on what this country is moving toward. As American Women, we enjoy freedoms that Middle Eastern Women are denied. Here in our country, if you’re raped, the person responsible is pursued and held accountable. In Muslim dominated countries, the woman is killed because she has shamed herself and her family. I might not always like how I look, but I have NO desiree to have to cover my face every I step out the door or someone comes in. If you like the idea of Sharia Law, then just keep burying your head in the sand…it’s pretty much like wearing a veil, except you can’t breathe. Here’s my post for today:
- When the Catholic Church was founded, there were no hospitals. Today, one of five people in this country receive their medical care at a Catholic hospital.
- When the Catholic Church was founded, there were no schools. Today, the Catholic Church teaches 3 million students a day, in its more than 250 Catholic Colleges and Universities, in its more than 1200 Catholic High Schools and its more than 5000 Catholic grade schools.
- Everyday, the Catholic Church feeds, clothes, shelters and educates more people than any other organization in the world.
- The new Obama Health Mandate could end all this and the taxpayers would have to make up the loss.
- Also, all Catholic adoption services would come to an end; a human disaster.
- There are more than 77 million Catholics in this country. It takes an estimated 50 million Catholic votes to elect a president. I am asking all of you to go to the polls in 2014 and be united in replacing all Senators and Reps with someone who will respect the Catholic Church, all Christians, and all Religions with the exception of Islam.
- Mr. President, you said**, “The USA is not a Christian Nation”. You are wrong. We ARE a Christian Nation founded on Judeo-Christian values allowing all religions in America to Worship & Practice Freely. Something Islam will never do. Remember Christians were here FIRST and we are here to stay. We will fight for our religious freedoms!
Oh, by the way, on MUSLIM HERITAGE IN America…
- Have you ever been to a Muslim hospital?
- Have you heard a Muslim orchestra?
- Have you seen a Muslim band march in a parade?
- Have you witnessed a Muslim charity?
- Have you seen Muslims shaking hands with a Muslim Girl Scouts?
- Have you seen a Muslim Candy Striper?
- Have you ever seen a Muslim do anything that contributes positively to the American way of life?
DIDN’T THINK SO!