This is my opinion, formed from my experience.
Again, I am left stunned and shaking my head in disbelief at the propaganda machine that is MoveOn.Org. I checked out this site once…just once…and I was appalled at the fact that they were teaching liberal trolls how to comment on Conservative blogs and websites. Since then I have tried to put them out of my mind. Like a bad penny, however, they are back.
The far-left liberal progressive MoveOn.Org is now pushing a petition to arrest Republican leaders for sedition over the government shutdown. The last count I heard was that 30,000 misguided people had signed this petition. Unbelievable!
Alan Dershowitz, a well-known, and admittedly liberal, Harvard Professor said on The Kelly Files that MoveOn.Org was a radical far-left group that was as bad as some of the far-right groups. He doesn’t like the far reaches on either side. He is, according to his own description, a moderate liberal, who likes moderate conservatives. I thought it was significant, though, that a liberal called MoveOn.Org a radical group.
So, let me get this straight. We have numerous scandals surrounding Obama and Holder: Fast and Furious, Benghazi, IRS, NSA, etc. But these radicals are demanding Republicans be tried for treason because they were exercising the constitutional job of the House, which is to control expenditures for the government. These leaders were, also, doing what they were elected to do.
I have to wonder about people who choose to ignore scandals that have damaged our country, have targeted political groups who are in opposition to Obama, have seen 4 American citizens killed in Benghazi with no attempt to help them, have proven that we have no privacy, have shown our president to be a weak leader, and have shown Holder to have armed drug cartels in Mexico, who actually used those arms to kill a border guard. And these same people sign a petition to arrest and try House Republicans? Again, unbelievable!
- Liberal Attorney Alan Dershowitz: ‘I Hate MoveOn’ (cnsnews.com)
- George Soros’ MoveOn.org has a petition asking DOJ to arrest Boehner and Cantor (aconservativeedge.wordpress.com)
- MoveOn.org Unleashes Petition to Arrest Conservative Leaders on Sedition Charges for Opposing Obamacare! (libertynews.com)
- MoveOn.org petition seeks to criminalize being a Republican (utsandiego.com)
- MoveOn.org Wants Hosts Petition Advocating GOP Leaders Be Arrested for Sedition* (reason.com)
- MoveOn.org seeks to arrest GOP leaders (bizpacreview.com)
- MoveOn.Org Hosts Imbecile “Seditious Conspriacy” Petition Against House Republicans (nationalreview.com)